Sunday, April 6, 2008

Abiding In His Communication (His Word)

I think I'm gonna start writing.......about Him.

About who He is in my little life....a life that He saved.

If you know God, its because He made the effort first to contact you.

He made you.....formed you...........you are His idea.

In our world we think of it as just that......our world. Our life. Our body.
When in reality........this is His world.....His creation......His universe.

When He contacted you.......He showed you that He is light and life in the midst 
of this dark and broken world. He fills the void and empty spot deep inside, and 
nothing compares to Him.

But when He came to us, He didn't leave us there......but He told us to "follow Him".

This has been my story. And I know its all our story.

When I chose to follow Him, "abiding" in His revelation to me, the supernatural happens.

When I don't, I eventually know I missed it somewhere, and a cry rises to the only one
who can save me from my brokenness and find me when I am lost. (when I am not on
the same page with Him I am always lost).

I just talked to a friend today and he told me that God gave him a dream 5 years ago that
someone gave him $10,000 to buy a car. At the time he was homeless sleeping in the woods
and going full time to the international house of prayer in kansas city MO. He believed God
called him to be like a levite and not work a job.......but be a prayer missonary.
I really questioned him at one point, but now I believe God does call people like that.

Today he told me someone just gave him $8,000 and last month that same guy gave him
$2,000!!

But between 5 years and today there was probably alot of testing and trying.
But as he abided........he is seeing the fruit of trusting God.

Where have I not abided and not trusted Him......thus not reaping any benifits He wanted 
to bring me into? And you?  

No comments: